The Student News Site of Hickman High School

Purple and Gold News

Purple and Gold News

Purple and Gold News

Best coffee in Columbia

McDonald’s coffee is the best in Columbia because it’s cheap and enjoyable. 

I feel like spending $5-$10 on a coffee is outrageous and somewhat wasteful because I drink my coffee pretty fast and it’s gone. So, if I get a coffee that is $7 I’m going to want to save it, then it will get watery and not be good anymore. 

Starbucks is a little over-rated because of how much it is and it’s not like they have to take a lot of time to make them. 

Dunkin’ is good and Scooter’s is also good, but again you’re not going to get a $2 coffee like at McDonald’s. 

McDonald’s has a good variety of coffees to choose from, and they have them all day, not just in the mornings for breakfast. Another good thing about McDonald’s is that they also have food, so if you go for a coffee, you could also get a meal or a sweet treat. 

Scooter’s and Dunkin’ do have a good variety as well, and they taste pretty good, but the amount of money just to buy one of them is crazy to me because with $10 you can get a meal at McDonald’s with the coffee of your choice.

McDonald’s is a pretty popular fast food place and gets good business, but I feel that if they got some more coffee choices, they would have even more business and more people would come because the prices, food, and drinks they have are good and cheap. 

If you’re not trying to spend that much money on a good meal, McDonald’s is the place to go.